From 04:00 PM CDT – 08:00 PM CDT (09:00 PM UTC – 01:00 AM UTC) Tuesday, April 16, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

Distributed Control & Automation Framework (DCAF)

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Standard Engine Configuration Class not found

So far faced multiple issues with DCAF installation but finally got the example working. Created a very simple DCAF project using the template and added a random number generator module(actually generates a sine wave). However, I got the following error. Did I miss something when creating the project or edited configuration file? Any help will be appreciated. Module and main added.

Download All
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 4
(4,926 Views)

Never mind. I did not include the required class into Includes.vi.

Message 2 of 4
(4,917 Views)

What installation issues have you run into? Also just curious, what getting started material are you using? If there are any things that could be improved with that process let us know and we can add them as issues in GitHub.

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 4
(4,903 Views)

There were multiple issues when got DCAF from VIPM and opened the Temp Controller example. Same sort of errors in this post http://forums.ni.com/t5/Distributed-Control-Automation/Installation-and-Getting-Started-with-DCAF/gp.... Reinstalling resolved it but had to do it couple of times.I haven't tracked or taken any screen shot of the errors I got which I should have. Planning to install DCAF in a new machine and will post if I encounter same issues.

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 4
(4,891 Views)