From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

Distributed Control & Automation Framework (DCAF)

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Embedded Framework Comparison Session at NIWeek

Hello,

My colleague Sheila Raja and I will be presenting a technical session on using embedded frameworks, and DCAF will be one of the frameworks that we are comparing.  I hope you all can join us, and we are also looking for any performance benchmarks that may be helpful in this exercise.  Anyone have any benchmarks or anecdotal stories about their experience with DCAF they would like to share?  We are specifically going to be focusing on performance and efficiency, and how frameworks can help you get the most out of the CRIO.

Session info:

Embedded Project Frameworks: How to Push the Limits of the CompactRIO

Thursday, May 24th, 11:00 - 12:00, Room 12B

Thanks,

Rob

Message 1 of 3
(3,815 Views)

Looking forward to attending!

Cheers,

Matt Pollock
National Instruments
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 3
(3,809 Views)

Thanks to all who attended this session at NIWeek!  We had a great turnout, and good discussion afterwards.  For those of you who could not attend, or who want to check out the final presentation, I have attached the pdf.  Feel free to message me if you have any questions, or email me at hoffman@signalxtech.com.

Message 3 of 3
(3,673 Views)