Distributed Control & Automation Framework (DCAF)

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

A question about DCAF hand on part2

Solved!
Go to solution

Hello 

i meets a problem that when i take DCAF hand on exercise part2 step 7. when i load the "TCRL Host Module Includes.vi ". the error will occured. is there anyone face the similiar problem and how to solve this issue.

Thanks

Daniel

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 4
(3,401 Views)
Solution
Accepted by topic author Danielweng

The problem have been solved.

thanks

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 4
(3,393 Views)

What exactly did you do to resolve this issue? Also did the error come from opening the includes VI or scripting it as it looks like you are doing?

The glyph that failed to load was part of a feature added in the latest release so I want to make sure we didn't mess something up too bad.

Matt J | National Instruments | CLA
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 4
(3,379 Views)

I am not sure what is the wrong with the previous project file, and i just retake all the step from documentation and re-download the file from github. this time the issue not occurred.

But i meets another question about next chapter for TDMS&CVT. It is very strange that my setting panel is different from the hand on documentation step 6(tdms.jpg). The result is that there is no file been created in the setting log directory . but in the tab of log rotation i found the file been created in that address. But this tab not mentioned in the documentation. 

Another very strange issue is that when i finish the TDMS stage and want to take CVT part. i found i can not create TDMS or CVT plug in . All the plug in lost but i do not take any extra operation.

Thanks

Daniel

Download All
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 4
(3,365 Views)