From 04:00 PM CDT – 08:00 PM CDT (09:00 PM UTC – 01:00 AM UTC) Tuesday, April 16, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

Discussions au sujet de NI LabVIEW

annuler
Affichage des résultats de 
Rechercher plutôt 
Vouliez-vous dire : 

initialize a retroactive loop

Résolu !
Accéder à la solution

Hello all,

I'm a beginner on labview since a few months. I am developping an HCI which save datas when the user clicks on push-buttons. There is an " history of data record" which is recording all the actions performed by users.

I need to delete the history (data of a multicolonm listbox) only when the user click on a reset button. But I don't know how to do it. The listbox's data's are cleared on each VI excecution, and I don't want this behaviour, I need to save the history even thought the Vi is stopped by the user.

The way I build "history of data record", i initialize a retroactive loop with the data of the multicolonm listbox, but it doesn't work, I have tryed many ways.

many thanks in advance for your answers.

Thibaud

Tout télécharger
0 Compliments
Message 1 sur 2
3 951 Visites
Solution
Accepté par l'auteur du sujet ThibaudP

Hi,

If you want to keep records between two runs of your program, you must store these datas in a temporary file with "INI block Fonction" for example.

At startup you will load the file in memory for the init of your loop.

After you can delete it on reset event, and save event with an event case.

Best Regards,

Michael

“En science, la phrase la plus excitante que l'on peut entendre, celle qui annonce des nouvelles découvertes, ce n'est pas "Eureka" mais c'est "drôle"
Isaac ASIMOV
0 Compliments
Message 2 sur 2
3 917 Visites