Discussions au sujet de NI LabVIEW

annuler
Affichage des résultats de 
Rechercher plutôt 
Vouliez-vous dire : 

Try and catch for a mathscript

Hello,

In fact, I have a problem with my VI. I have a mathscript in which I put a code, the execution of this code sometimes generates an error and sometimes dosen't (as it runs in real time mode, so data table is different at each time). So, the idea was to use the try and watch code inside the mathscript (so I will retrieve the error from displaying) but the problem is that ithe try and catch code as in matlab dosen't exist in Labview, I had the idea to put the mathscript in a case structure in which if there is a pb with the code it stops and do nothing and continue to next turn of the big while loop of the problem. The issue is that the error cable is an output of the mathscript and cannot be an input to the case structure condition.
Can you help me please solve this problem? 

Best regards,
Yasmine
0 Compliments
Message 1 sur 2
1 955 Visites

Hi Yasmine,

I am not sure I understand you issue here. If the problem is that your mathscript node is inside the case structure, you should probably use a shift register to pass the error to your next iteration. Sharing the code might help us understand your issue. Can you post the VI or screenshots of it ?

Thomas

0 Compliments
Message 2 sur 2
1 924 Visites