From 04:00 PM CDT – 08:00 PM CDT (09:00 PM UTC – 01:00 AM UTC) Tuesday, April 16, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

Discussions au sujet de NI LabVIEW

annuler
Affichage des résultats de 
Rechercher plutôt 
Vouliez-vous dire : 

Mise en place de Handshake 8255 pour Daqmx

Bonjour,

Je souhaite remplacer deux VI qui proviennent du NI-DAQ traditionnel (Très très vieux) par du Daqmx.

DIO Config : Permet de paramétrer la carte d'acquisition tels que les ports, le groupe, le périphérique et paramètres de handshaking.

Les paramètres de handshaking sont :

- Emulation 8255

- Niveau actif bas

- Le reste des paramètres sont laissés par défaut

Group Write (Check State) : Permet de mettre à 1 la valeur de "ACK"

Ayant peu de connaissance sous Daqmx, je me permets d'utiliser le langage du NI-DAQ traditionnel.

N'hésitez pas à demander des précisions si cela semble incompréhensible !

J'espère que ma demande est claire, sinon n'hésitez pas à m'aider 🙂

Le but étant de passer de NI-DAQ à Daqmx pour passer de la carte PXI-6534 à la carte PXIe-6535.

J'utilise LabVIEW 8.6, NI-DAQ 7.4.4 et Daqmx 9.5

0 Compliments
Message 1 sur 4
813 Visites

Hello.

Could you please clarify more details ?

Thank You.

0 Compliments
Message 2 sur 4
780 Visites

Hello Green_Farm,

First of all, thank you for getting interested in my topic.

I am migrating from PXI-6534 to PXIe-6535 because the NI 6534 is deprecated.

The NI 6534 supports both traditional  NI-DAQ and Daqmx.

Traditional NI-DAQ is only supported on LabVIEW 8.6 or lower it seems (Archived: Traditional NI-DAQ (Legacy) and LabVIEW Compatibility - NI).

The PXIe-6535 is unfortunately not compatible with the Traditional NI-DAQ...

A LabVIEW project from my company was made using NI-DAQ legacy and I am having hard time reproducing the same Input/Output handshaking protocol that is 8255 handshake.

The 8255 protocol is used to communicate between the DAQ card and an external device hence the need to set up the exact same protocol as before to keep the compatibility.

In the attachment of the NI-DAQ manual, you can find page 66 to 71 the details about this protocol.

On Daqmx, the timing VI seems to have the handshake 8255 option, however it doesn't seem to be the same since it fails to write or read on the external device. That is why I am asking if there is something I am missing.

I am not sure if it seems more clarified, but please tell me in details what I should clarify more.

0 Compliments
Message 3 sur 4
772 Visites

Hi,

Thank you for detailed description.

I think you haven't missed anything and this is the expected behaviors.

Please let me know if I can provide further information.

0 Compliments
Message 4 sur 4
760 Visites