Discussions au sujet de NI LabVIEW

annuler
Affichage des résultats de 
Rechercher plutôt 
Vouliez-vous dire : 

Mesures des Pics max d'un signal provenant d"un radar

Hi jwscs 🙂

You can try with this file, it will will work on Labview 2015.

You will succeed to open the project and see my code but you will not manage to execute it because your personnal laptop is not connected to my radar.

Also, you have to copy the Agilent ESA PSA Series file in Program filesx86/National Instruments/Labview 2015/instr.lib before trying to open the project.

I remind that my problem is to find a way to catch the pic max of my signal every time the radar send me new measures.

Thank for help

thank for your help.

Tout télécharger
0 Compliments
Message 11 sur 31
1 241 Visites

sorry, this is just too much code

for your peak detection, have a google https://encrypted.google.com/search?q=peaks+in+data+algorithm

the stack-overflow link has a smoothed z-score algorithm and several example implementations (none in labview)

If Tetris has taught me anything, it's errors pile up and accomplishments disappear.
0 Compliments
Message 12 sur 31
1 230 Visites

Ok thanks for help.

Have you an idea on how to call a matlab code in labview , i think that if i write a matlab code to detect my pics , i can call it in labview so that it will do what i expect

0 Compliments
Message 13 sur 31
1 222 Visites

never used this, but there seems a way to execute a matlab script from labview on an installed matlab instance

http://zone.ni.com/reference/en-XX/help/371361N-01/gmath/matlab_script_node/

If Tetris has taught me anything, it's errors pile up and accomplishments disappear.
0 Compliments
Message 14 sur 31
1 215 Visites

ok thanks for help

0 Compliments
Message 15 sur 31
1 213 Visites

mhh searching the vi palette should have come to me (/you) earlier

narf01.pngnarf02.png

0 Compliments
Message 16 sur 31
1 199 Visites

Oh good ,

but i have another problem, i want my program to run without stop so i click on the loop button on labview but i remark that after a certain time (like 3 or 4 hours) , it stops i don't know why , 

do you have a solution to run my code infinitely because i have to take measures from radar for like one year and if it stops at any time , my calculations will not be exact

Thanks for help 

0 Compliments
Message 17 sur 31
1 189 Visites

using the auto-restart button is only a debugging tool, don't use it.

normally you would wrap your code in a loop, that you stop when you want to finish.

but that is basic labview knowledge, which you should already have with such a large project.

if not, read up on the programming guides and tutorials.

for starters you can have a look at the top of the labview forum.

if you have a valid SSP go through the self-paced learning courses.

regards

0 Compliments
Message 18 sur 31
1 182 Visites

After one hour of running my programm, it stopped and give me this report.

0 Compliments
Message 19 sur 31
1 178 Visites

Aurais tu une idée de comment faire tourner mon code sans qu'il ne soit interrompu par le message (regarder pièce jointe) ci dessous.

EN effet, j'ai cliqué sur le bouton d'éxécution continue sans arrêt car je dois récupérer les données du radar sans interrruption pendant une année et si celà est interrompu , celà fausse mes calculs.

Je ne comprends pas bien comment corriger l'erreur ?

0 Compliments
Message 20 sur 31
1 175 Visites