Discussions au sujet de NI LabVIEW

annuler
Affichage des résultats de 
Rechercher plutôt 
Vouliez-vous dire : 

LABVIEW: Resolve a problem of memory (two while loops exchanging data)

Hello,

In fact, I a problem has been already resolved in the discussion ''Labview put the acquisition and processing in different while loops that exchange data '' where I wanted to know how can I link two while loops and the solution was the stream option added in Labview 2016. I tried it and now I have a different problem. After a while of lunching my the problem of a full memory appears and when I relunch it, it doesn't even work but show me directly the message of error, stop the vi and close it. I deduced from this that it is the buffered memory as if I reboot the PC, the problem should normally disappear.

The main problem here is that my vi is working in continuous acquisition of data (first while) and processing them (second while loop) with a stream between them. In all cases, I would have faced this problem. So can I have your suggestions about how to empty continuously the buffer memory while the vi is working or it is only a problem of which stream should I put between them because each one has its way of transfering data.

Many thanks in advance.

Yasmine

0 Compliments
Message 1 sur 4
2 118 Visites

Hi Yasmine, could we have the main structure of your VIs to understand more

thanks

https://images.youracclaim.com/size/110x110/images/7c5d31f5-2069-4618-ba59-b710c2b6bbe4/CLD.png
0 Compliments
Message 2 sur 4
2 103 Visites

Hi simo22,

Thank you. Here is a screenshot of the program. There is no wait as you can see.

Yasmine

0 Compliments
Message 3 sur 4
2 097 Visites

Hi yasmine,

If you want to keep your structure You can pass your data without your shift register in the first loop.

the best way will be producer/consumer 

https://images.youracclaim.com/size/110x110/images/7c5d31f5-2069-4618-ba59-b710c2b6bbe4/CLD.png
0 Compliments
Message 4 sur 4
2 052 Visites