Discussions au sujet de NI LabVIEW

annuler
Affichage des résultats de 
Rechercher plutôt 
Vouliez-vous dire : 

Enregistrement de données à intervalles de temps réguliers

Bonjour à tous,

Etant débutant en matière de Labview, je viens solliciter votre aide.

J'ai codé un petit VI d'acquisition de trois tensions lues sur un même graphique, et voudrais savoir comment faire pour créer un enregistrement automatisé de ces donnés vers Excel à intervalles de temps réguliers.

Par exemple, j'aimerais implémenter la consigne "enregistrer les tensions acquises pendant 30s, toutes les 24h, pendant 500h". Je n'ai malheureusement aucune idée de la difficulté que cela représente, mes recherches personnelles m'ont appris à exporter vers un tableur manuellement, mais pas à programmer un enregistrement avec des consignes prédéfinies comme cela.

Je vais continuer à chercher de mon côté et vous remercie par avance de toute l'aide que vous pourrez m'apporter.

0 Compliments
Message 1 sur 4
983 Visites

Good afternoon,

Could You clarify the below points
Do you want continuously read and write the acquired data to an excel file at regular time of intervals?

How much data? What data rate? 

I can recommend you to write data to Spreadsheet (CSV) file and use Elapsed Time function for recording the data at regular time intervals. 

If you have a code, please share and if you have a questions, just let us know. 

0 Compliments
Message 2 sur 4
912 Visites

Here's a pic of my code. It's really simple, all it does is acquire voltage from 3 different channels.

Sorry for the quality, couldn't screenshot since it's on another computer with no internet connectionSorry for the quality, couldn't screenshot since it's on another computer with no internet connection

What I want is to acquire these data continuously for let's say 500 hours and but record only 30s of them every 24 hours. This way if I use a frequency of like 10kHz I'd get 500/24*30*10000 = 6 250 000 samples per channel written on my excel file instead of 500*60*60*10000= 18 000 000 000 (that would be impossible to store).

Anyway these may not be the exact parameters I'm going to use, maybe I'll go for a lower frequency or different time intervals... The only thing that matters that I need a way to export X seconds of data to an excel file every Y hours, during a total of Z hours.

I hope I was able to clarify my request. Thank you for answering, I'll try the Elapse time function you mentionned. 

0 Compliments
Message 3 sur 4
905 Visites

Hello,

If you are want to use DAQ assistant, then you will think/create the logic for acquisition and for export the acquired data at regular time of intervals.

I can recommend you through the NI MAX simulate the device (create channels), and using State Machine technique   export the received data at regular time of intervals.

0 Compliments
Message 4 sur 4
882 Visites