Discusiones sobre Productos NI

cancelar
Mostrando los resultados de 
Buscar en lugar de 
Quiere decir: 

labview y pantalla

Hola, necesito ayuda, tengo un programa hecho en labview utilizando LINX para el monitoreo y control de unas variables, ahora bien me gustaría saber como puedo hacer una conexión remota desde otro lugar y monitorear y controlar las variables y también quisiera visualizar la interfaz gráfica en una pantalla sin necesidad de la computadora.

0 kudos
Mensaje 1 de 4
1.386 Vistas

Hola, necesito ayuda, tengo un programa hecho en labview utilizando LINX para el monitoreo y control de unas variables, ahora bien me gustaría saber como puedo hacer una conexión remota a la rasberrypi desde otro lugar y monitorear y controlar las variables y también quisiera visualizar el programa guardado en la rasberrypi en una pantalla LCD por su puerto HMDI.

0 kudos
Mensaje 2 de 4
1.380 Vistas

Hey Grecia2495,

This is the LabVIEW English forum. I recommend you use this language when posting in this board to ensure other participants can collaborate in your thread. Else, you can direct your questions to the Spanish community: Discusiones Sobre Productos NI 

Regarding your question, I remember writing about some methods to accomplish this:

I hope they help you find the best course of action for your project.

All the best,

0 kudos
Mensaje 3 de 4
1.349 Vistas

Hola,

To answer your question on 'How I can make a remote connection from another place and monitor and control the variables ?'

I think that shared variables would be the best way for you to set up your application to view data from another computer.

Essentially, you will add shared variables to your current application, so that all the indicators you wish to view from a remote computer are being written to shared variables.
You will then create a new VI. This VI will probably be similar to your data display front panel - you could just copy that front panel over to a new VI. Remove any controls that are on that VI (if there are any), since they won't be able to be modified from the remote computer. On the block diagram of this VI, you'll want to wire these indicators to the shared variables.
You'll then build this new VI as an executable. This executable can then be run on any computer with the LabVIEW 2012 run-time engine that's in the same network as the main computer.
Your main application will run as usual, but will also be updating network shared variables in the background. The indicators in the executable running on the remote computers will show the value of these variables as they are updated over the network.

There are a lot of online resources for getting started with shared variables.

This Developer Zone white paper "Using the LabVIEW Shared Variable" gives a detailed explanation of shared variables and how they work. In particular, you'll be interested in Network-Published Shared Variables: http://www.ni.com/white-paper/4679/en

This Shared Variable Node reference explains all the properties of the shared variable node: http://zone.ni.com/reference/en-XX/help/371361J-01/lvcomm/variable_node/

It explains "How Do I Set up Shared Variables to Communicate Between Two PCs?". It goes through the basic steps necessary, with screen shots to clarify: http://digital.ni.com/public.nsf/allkb/7815BCE435DCC432862575DA006FEBF8

Thank you

0 kudos
Mensaje 4 de 4
1.335 Vistas