From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

Discusiones sobre Productos NI

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Labview Robotics Toolkit for 8.5 Platform

Hi,

I was trying to test labview robotics, but I ran into problem because I have Labview 8.5. Is there a labview robotics toolkit I can test for that version?

Buenas

Estaba tratando de probar el labview robotics, pero tengo instalado Labview 8.5; Existe algun toolkit de robotica que se pueda probar o usar con esa versi{on?

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 5
(3,739 Views)

We do not have LabVIEW Robotics for 8.5.  I would recommend downloading the LabVIEW 2010 evaluation, and testing the LabVIEW Robotics Module with that.

Brian

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 5
(3,721 Views)

Thank you for your answer.

Does this mean I have to uninstall any previous version of Labview tu run the 2010 evaluation? or Can I have both of them installed? Thanks for your answer again.

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 5
(3,710 Views)

If you just install LabVIEW, you can have both installed.  I would avoid updating the device drivers (VISA, GPIB, DAQmx, NI-Scope, etc.), since only one of them can be installed at once.  (And I do not know whether the latest drivers support back to LabVIEW 8.5.)

Brian

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 5
(3,704 Views)

Hi

Where can I download the Labview 2009 Robotics module for LabVIEW 2009?

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 5
(3,354 Views)