Discusiones sobre Productos NI

cancelar
Mostrando los resultados de 
Buscar en lugar de 
Quiere decir: 

Integración de una señal en LAbVEW

Good morning to everybody.

I am performing a data acquisition, and I require integral the signal once, I visualize the signal and perform another integral. When performing the integration, the integrated signal does not maintain zero, but takes a certain slope, which becomes very evident when the second integral is carried out, I do not know if I am omitting something, but it generates a sinusoidal signal in the first integration do not  see the inclination, but in the second intregal it´s becomes very evident, I would like to know if someone knows what is happening and could help me to solve that situation. In the image I show the express used, and the selection made in it, then the graphs generated by LabVIEW, the signal generate  is shown, it is a sine signal, the integral is less cosine, well, and the second one should also give sine, which gives , but with a certain inclination, but I do not understand the reason for this.

Best regards,

Gilberto

Descargar todos
0 kudos
Mensaje 1 de 2
1.848 Vistas

Hello Gada!

I checked your VI and that is the expected result. When you integrate an undefined function you will add a constant C to it and if you do it again besides adding another  C constant, the previous one will be multiplied by x (As you can see on the image below).

equations.PNG

Considering the physics of it, when you have a sinusoidal acceleration it keeps oscillating between -1 and 1 thus causing it to accelerate and deaccelerate continuously. While the acceleration is positive the velocity increases and when it is negative it decreases till zero. As there is no negative velocity, it keeps on moving forward continuously but varying its speed therefore generating the slopes observed on the displacement graph (the third one).

What do you think? Does it make sense?

If you have any further question, just let me know.

Best regards,

Lucas Freitas
Technical Support Engineering
National Instruments Brazil

0 kudos
Mensaje 2 de 2
1.720 Vistas