From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

Discusiones sobre Productos NI

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error Building DLL (LabView 8.2)

Hello everybody,

I'm building a CVI application. I need some functions of LabView (related to time series analysis), so I'm trying to build DLLs with the .VIs I need. I followed all the steps necesary and visited all the related topics at ni.com. I always get the following error:

Visit the Request Support page at ni.com/ask to learn more about resolving this problem. +¡

Use the following information as a reference: Error -2147221480 occurred at Building DLL stub.

This can be caused by illegal function or parameter names. Please verify your names are legal C identifiers and do not conflict with LabVIEW headers

This error code is undefined. No one has provided a description for this code, or you might have wired a number that is not an error code to the error code input.

Once, I got a correct DLL with no errors, so it should be possible for others.

This is an example of what I'm trying to compile:

And this is what appears, only for a moment, at the end of the compiling (it didn't appear when I manage to build with no errors):

I'm using: LabView 8.2, LabWindows CVI 8.5, NI-DAQ 8.5, Windows XP (SP2)

Any suggestion is really appreciated.

Maybe another way to use this functions in CVI (I need functions related to spectral estimation, ARMA; MUSIC,...)

thank you!

Eduardo Tamargo

Spain

Mensaje editado por Tamargo
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 2
(2,705 Views)

Hi Tamargo,

This is exactly the same post as this one. Please let's try to keep just one post for the same issue. Thanks.

Regards,

David Oña
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 2
(2,685 Views)