Discusiones sobre Productos NI

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error Building DLL (LabView 8.2)

Hello everybody,

I'm building a CVI application. I need some functions of LabView (related to time series analysis), so I'm trying to build DLLs with the .VIs I need. I followed all the steps necesary and visited all the related topics at ni.com. I always get the following error:

Visit the Request Support page at ni.com/ask to learn more about resolving this problem. +¡

Use the following information as a reference: Error -2147221480 occurred at Building DLL stub.

This can be caused by illegal function or parameter names. Please verify your names are legal C identifiers and do not conflict with LabVIEW headers

This error code is undefined. No one has provided a description for this code, or you might have wired a number that is not an error code to the error code input.

Once, I got a correct DLL with no errors, so it should be possible for others.

This is an example of what I'm trying to compile:

And this is what appears, only for a moment, at the end of the compiling (it didn't appear when I manage to build with no errors):

I'm using: LabView 8.2, LabWindows CVI 8.5, NI-DAQ 8.5, Windows XP (SP2)

Any suggestion is really appreciated.

Maybe another way to use this functions in CVI (I need functions related to spectral estimation, ARMA; MUSIC,...)

thank you!

Eduardo Tamargo

Spain

Mensaje editado por Tamargo
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 2
(2,688 Views)

Hi Tamargo,

This is exactly the same post as this one. Please let's try to keep just one post for the same issue. Thanks.

Regards,

David Oña
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 2
(2,668 Views)