Discovering and Imaging the Device

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Roborio not reimaging

My team currently has two Roborios that fail to reimage. Both are running on firmware version 6.0.0f1, and we have tried every possible solution online. We have tried running the Imaging Tool as administrator, booted the Roborios in safe-mode, disabled firewalls and anti-viruses, and renamed the laptops to alphanumeric names. None of them these solutions have fixed the issue, always throwing the error seen in the attached image. It seems like we need the USB reformat solution.

dmo0721_0-1623781412811.png

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 7
(2,250 Views)

dmo0721, thanks for reaching out - sorry to hear you're running into this. 

Since you've already tried safe mode, I've emailed the recovery file (and instructions) to the email listed on your profile. Please let me know (either there, or here on the forums) if that works for you or not.

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 7
(2,243 Views)

Thank you, but I have not received anything in my email.

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 7
(2,202 Views)

Well that's annoying. I suspect your email provider blocked the email because of the attachment. Can you private message me with another email that we can use?

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 7
(2,197 Views)

Alternatively, I've sent you another email with a link to get the file from our ftp server (so if that one goes through that will work as well).

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 7
(2,190 Views)

Hi, My team 6350 is running into this same problem. We have also done all the steps including safe mode reset, etc and we are getting same error message as the team that started the thread. I am relieved to hear that there is some sort of usb solution.  Can you please give us to the same solution or otherwise advise? 

0 Kudos
Message 6 of 7
(1,741 Views)

Please make a new thread - it helps prevent confusion.

When you repost, please include whether this is the original roboRIO or the roboRIO2.

0 Kudos
Message 7 of 7
(1,726 Views)