From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

Discovering and Imaging the Device

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

RoboRIO not imaging

Solved!
Go to solution

hello thanks for the reply. Robrio 2.0. I tried everything for 3 days, unfortunately it doesn't work.

Can you send me the recovery file? Or we will be very happy if you can contact us remotely and help us (using team viewer)

kelesekrem55@gmail.com

0 Kudos
Message 21 of 23
(636 Views)

The roborio2 - has a new imaging process documented here (https://docs.wpilib.org/en/stable/docs/software/roborio-info/roborio2-imaging.html?highlight=roborio...), imaging the SD card (as documented there) replaces the USB reset method.

0 Kudos
Message 22 of 23
(615 Views)

Hello,

I believe I am having similar issues with regards to imaging the roboRIO v1. I believe I have tried most of the suggestions mentioned in this topic (imaging in safe mode, switching computers, using a different cable, etc). Can I get the recovery image with the steps on how to apply it? Email is frcmentortt@gmail.com if profile private message or email doesn't work.

Thanks

0 Kudos
Message 23 of 23
(592 Views)