From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

Digital Multimeters (DMMs) and Precision DC Sources

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

how do I change the read time on a hp34401a I'm reading 1 sample per second and I will like to change to 1 sample per .5 second

how do I change the read time on a hp34401a I'm reading 1 sample per second and I will like to change to 1 sample per .5 second
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 4
(7,057 Views)
Hi hydsmp,

What API are you using?  If you are using LabVIEW, are you using the 34401a instrument driver for LabVIEW?  There are examples in the Example Finder in LabVIEW that use these VIs that might be helpful.  You can open the Example Finder and Browse to Hardware Input and Output > Instrument Drivers > LabVIEW Plug and Play and there are several examples for the 34401. 

Hope this helps!

Adam W
National Instruments
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 4
(7,053 Views)

I did I have try all the examples . I have even open the VI's block diagram and try to see  if I can change the example time of 1 sample per second but it doesn't give any option . I'm sure that is part of the code in the example but, I don't know how to access ito 

Thank you

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 4
(7,045 Views)
Which example are you using?  Also, where do you find the sample time of 1 sample per second?  Or do you just know that you are sampling at that rate?

Thanks!
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 4
(7,038 Views)