From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

Digital Multimeters (DMMs) and Precision DC Sources

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What version of niDCPower is required to do pulsed measurement

Solved!
Go to solution

I need to do pulsed SMU measurements using a PCIe-4139

I have NI-DCPower v20.7 installed but the code I am using interfaces to it using a Interop file created using Measurement Studio for nidcpower 1.6

Some target systems still have older versions of NI-DCPower installed so want to limit how far I update the interop file to.

Alternatively, are the dll EntryPoints, nidcpowerConstants, and nidcpowerProperties documented anywhere so I can add only what I need?

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 5
(2,270 Views)
Solution
Accepted by topic author markshancock

Alternatively, are the dll EntryPoints, nidcpowerConstants, and nidcpowerProperties documented anywhere so I can add only what I need?

Yes, look for nidcpower.h installed on your system.

Marcos Kirsch
Chief Software Engineer
NI Driver Software
Message 2 of 5
(2,241 Views)

@kirsch wrote:

@kirsh - where should I look to find nidcpower.h?

Normally I look in the in the install zip but the ni-dcpower uses an online installer

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 5
(2,236 Views)

@kirsch wrote:

I ran the niDCPower driver install (v 20.7) on my development PC but it only installed the .NET examples

markshancock_0-1652400592650.png

Where can I get nidcpower.h?

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 5
(2,222 Views)

Did you check under
C:\Program Files\IVI Foundation\IVI\Include\nidcpower.h

or

C:\Program Files (x86)\IVI Foundation\IVI\Include\nidcpower.h

?

Marcos Kirsch
Chief Software Engineer