There is a good LabVIEW example to help you get started that comes with the driver. It is called NI-DCPower Hardware-Timed Voltage Sweep.vi. All you would have to do is tweak a few things:
- Configure the sequence to take a software edge trigger for sourcing.
- Add a loop to loop for how long you want it to.
- Change to wait for event to wait for source complete event.
- Change fetch to just acquire 1 sample.
- Create logic of when you want to continue/stop.
- Logic to continue/stop, such as a prompt.
- Send the source software trigger or stop based off of logic.
- Add an abort to stop the sequence when you want to stop.
This could end up looking something like this:
Where the subVI looks like this:
Hope that helps!