From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

Digital I/O

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

missing sub VI after an upgrade from 32-bit to 64-bit

After upgrading from labview 2009 (32-bit) to labview 2012 (64 bit), I realized that a Sub VI is missing showing a 'question mark' sign. I checked an option of reinstalling the instrument driver but can't get through. Could you advise?

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 9
(5,306 Views)

Since you posted to the Digital I/O board, what would an instrument driver have to do with that? What is the exact subVI and on what palette?

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 9
(5,301 Views)

I might be wrong with choosing digital I/O but the problem I am encountering is what I have reported. The sub VI is 'IC_RestoreState.vi'.

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 9
(5,297 Views)

Is it this function?

If this is for a 3rd party instrument then I would look to reinstall the instrument driver.

Regards,

Peter D

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 9
(5,292 Views)

Hi Nsikananbasi,

- Did you have any luck with a repaired device driver?

Regards,

Peter D

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 9
(5,269 Views)

Hi Peter,

Thanks for your responses and sorry for the belated reply. Yes, the function your link shows is the function that is missing and the corresponding <IC_Grab_IMAQ.vi>. I've tried reinstalling the drivers and still it's not working. Any other suggestion, please?

Nsikanabasi

0 Kudos
Message 6 of 9
(5,258 Views)

Why are you posting here instead of asking the vendor? It is not an NI problem.

0 Kudos
Message 7 of 9
(5,255 Views)

Hi Nsikananbasi,

At this point I would contact the vendor.  They may have seen this issue before, and will most likely be able to provide you with the source.

Regards,

Peter D

0 Kudos
Message 8 of 9
(5,251 Views)

Hi Peter,

Thank you for your advice.

Kind regards,

Nsikanabasi

0 Kudos
Message 9 of 9
(5,248 Views)