Digital I/O

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

dsc

Hola , soy estudiante de automatizacion y robotica actualmente realizo un proyecto de vision artificial que he realizado en labview y sus modulos de vision and motion,DSC, Vision assitant el proceso es detectar tipos de frutas y sus defectos y el actuador es un brazo de ABB IRB120 con controlador IRB5 Compact ,la comunicacion se realiza por medio de OPC, He realizado todo el proceso. El problema que se  presenta es que las señales creadas en no cambian su estado hay comunicacion entre el controlador y la interface de usuario en labview . Por ejemplo el pulsador de marcha no cambia su estado y por consiguiente el robot no recive el estado que deberia, para de false a true y activar  la rutina principal programado,me gustaria saber si alguien me podria dar una idea por que aunque se ven  las señales booleanas, estan estas no cambia.

He configurado el ABB OPC configuration como el servidor y Opc como cliente en laview ( OPC server 2013).

Agradeceria me ayudaran.

Hi, I am a student of Automation and Robotics currently conducted a project artificial vision that I made in LabVIEW and modules vision and motion, DSC, Vision assistant the process is to identify types of fruits and weaknesses and the actuator is an arm of ABB IRB120 with IRB5 Compact controller, the communication is by means of OPC, I made the whole process. The problem that arises is that the signals created do not change their state no communication between the controller and the user interface in LabVIEW. For example the start button does not change its state and therefore the robot receives the state should, for from false to true and activate the scheduled main routine, I wonder if someone could give me an idea that although they see Boolean these signals are not changed.

I configured the ABB OPC as the server configuration as a customer and Options laview (OPC server 2013).

I would appreciate help.

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 1
(4,230 Views)