cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

digital square signal

Solved!
Go to solution

Hi all,

I want to verify if my digital square signal turn on or off. If someone Has a idea, please help me

I created a Mask, in such a way that if my signal leave the Mask. I will have a Message Error. It's work but I should each time modify the values of Culsters of the function 'Limit Specification" If I change the Signal

You Will find in the attached file the block diagram.

Thank you in advance for your answers

Best Regards

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 5
(5,194 Views)

Do you want to do this comparison on the fly or post processing?  You are currently doing a post processing.

I'm not understanding exactly what you are looking for.  Are you just looking for when the value changes?

GCentral
There are only two ways to tell somebody thanks: Kudos and Marked Solutions
Unofficial Forum Rules and Guidelines
"Not that we are sufficient in ourselves to claim anything as coming from us, but our sufficiency is from God" - 2 Corinthians 3:5
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 5
(5,189 Views)

My input represents a flashing light's signal, I want verify if its brightness increase or decrease, and if My light respect the duty Cycle that it is 50%

I don't know if I was clear enough

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 5
(5,186 Views)
Solution
Accepted by topic author k.nadia

How are you measureing brightness?  A digital signal is On or Off.

Duty cycle you can measure simply enough.  There is a VI called Pulse Measurements.vi that will do that for you.

GCentral
There are only two ways to tell somebody thanks: Kudos and Marked Solutions
Unofficial Forum Rules and Guidelines
"Not that we are sufficient in ourselves to claim anything as coming from us, but our sufficiency is from God" - 2 Corinthians 3:5
Message 4 of 5
(5,184 Views)

Yes, You're right I forgot that I have  a Digital input

Thank you

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 5
(5,182 Views)