Digital I/O

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Write USRP 2953R FPGA GPIO output not as expected

Hi all

I am trying to write 8 bits FPGA signal to GPIO or AUX IO of USRP 2953R, but it seems that the AUX IO signal output I observed from oscilloscope  is not as I expected, I want to know if I have problem with my code.  I am using LabVIEW communication design suite and USRP 2953R to implement it. I tried to google or search in the Labview community, but cannot find too much information. 

My Idea is to counter the clock, if it is the 27504th sample out of 30720 samples, then I add one to counter, and I mod the counter with 128, so that I can get 8 bit integer. I split the 8 bit integer into 8 independent Boolean bits, and write them to 8 separate AUX IO from 0 to 7.  

Attached is part of my code of writing to AUX IO from FPGA, I wonder if someone can help me to check the problem. 

My understanding is that I will write to the AUX IO every clock cycle, but since the Boolean value will not change for a long time,  the IO will keep a constant value for a long time. Please correct me if  I am wrong. Thanks!

Best Regards

Junshi

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 3
(2,209 Views)

Hi Junshi,

Are you still having this same issue?

If so would you be able to post a screenshot of the code as I'm unable to open it? (can't seem to find a version of LabVIEW communications that is compatible with Windows 10). 

Thanks,

Jonah Winn

Applications Engineer

National Instruments

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 3
(2,130 Views)

Hi Jonah

Thanks for asking, and the problem is solved, it was my own fault.

Best regards

Junshi

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 3
(2,125 Views)