From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

Digital I/O

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Why do I get error "20019 ADC conversion failed" with my pci-6143 when I try to use the DIO lines?

Solved!
Go to solution

I'm tyring to use one of the digital input lines on my PIC-6143 to go to the "enable" connection on the "write to measurement file" vi.  I have two PCI-6143 boards doing analog signal acquisition of eight channels per board, plus I have one digital DAQ assistant to sample DIO line 2 on one of the cards.  Normally I can start/stop recording using a 5V signal to the DIO port several times before I get the error. 

Strangely, when I use a simple boolean "Record" button to the enable port of the "write to measurement file" vi, I never get this ADC error no matter how many times I press the button.

I'm including a screen shot of the error.

Thanks,

Chris

Message Edited by Cpesko on 09-21-2009 05:02 PM
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 2
(3,586 Views)
Solution
Accepted by topic author Chris_P_SD
Please ignore this post.  The whole issue was resolved by copying and pasting the VI to a new VI file.  The new file ran perfectly.  Must've been some LabView compile error or something.
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 2
(3,570 Views)