From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

Digital I/O

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are the min and max input voltages and currents of PXI-6221 M Series Multifunction cards?

I want to know the followings for the PXI-6221 M Series Multifunction card?

-  For AO: Minimum output voltage, Minimum output current, Maximum output voltage, Maximum ouput current?

-  For AI: Minimum imput voltage, Minimum input current, Maximum input voltage, Maximum imput current?

-  For DIOs: Minimum imput voltage, Minimum input current, Maximum input voltage, Maximum imput current?

Minimum output voltage, Minimum output current, Maximum output voltage, Maximum ouput current?

-  For Counters/Timers: Minimum imput voltage, Minimum input current, Maximum input voltage, Maximum imput current?

Minimum output voltage, Minimum output current, Maximum output voltage, Maximum ouput current?

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 3
(3,304 Views)

Have you considered reading the specifications?

On the product page for each (go to Products and Services and use the search field), there is a specifications tab that has a link to the actual document. After reading that, post back with specific questions.

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 3
(3,300 Views)

Hello KizKas,

Thank you for posting to the NI Forums! The best way to find a particular specification for a product is to go to ni.com and search for that product's model number (i.e. 6511). By clicking on the link for your particular product, you will be directed to the product page. There you will see a tab called Specifications. You can click on Detailed Specifications under this tab and access the specs of the device. Also, you can click on the Resource Tab and access all manauls associated with the device. Have a great day!

Message Edited by Margaret F. on 02-23-2009 11:28 AM
Regards,
Margaret Barrett
National Instruments
Applications Engineer
Digital Multimeters and LCR Meters
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 3
(3,267 Views)