cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

USB-6525

Solved!
Go to solution

Hello,

In a first time I want to control an USB-6525 by labview. I want to creat 3 switch that control relays as if switch1 is down relay1 is open, switch2 is close so relay is close

I can control switch by using DAQ assistant (Labview8.5), I can select wich relay I want to open/close but I don't know how to connect it with a switch to not have to enter in the DAQ assistant.

In a second time I would like to control them by timers but I want firstly to understand how does it work with simple switch

Thank you

Kind regards

Ps: I'm french so, sorry for mistakes

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 10
(9,056 Views)

Just take your 3 front panel Booleans and wire them to the Build Array function. Pass the array to the DAQ Assistant/DAQmx Write.

Message 2 of 10
(9,054 Views)
Solution
Accepted by topic author Rodolphe_ber

Thank you for answering me 🙂

I will try that

Kind regards

Rodolphe

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 10
(9,044 Views)

Hello,

Thanks you, it work 🙂

Now I would like to check my input lvls:

If i have 5V  on my input P0.0, i would like to light on a led (on labview) on output P0.0

If i have 5V  on my input P0.7, i would like to light on a led on output P0.7

I think I need something like the "build array" but i don't find it

Kind regards

Rodolphe B.

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 10
(9,039 Views)

Hi Rodolphe B.,

There is something I misunderstood : P0.0 is an input or an output?

David S.| Certified LabVIEW Associate Developer
National Instruments France

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 10
(9,030 Views)

Hello,

I will try to re-explain:

I use a USB-6525 I have some signals on my inputs, and I want to switch-on LED when there is a signal

If there is a signal on the 1st input, I want to switch on  LED1

If there is a signal on the 2nd input, I want to switch on  LED2

My question is how to make the link between the DAQ assistant and my LED on labview?

I want to use LED as a control: when my process is finish it send a signal and i can see when it's finish

Thanks you for answering me ,

Kind regards

Rodolphe B.

0 Kudos
Message 6 of 10
(9,028 Views)

Probably, we could switch in French...

Ainsi, vous voulez donc allumer une LED lorsque vous recevez un signal numérique (0 ou 1) sur 1 entrée numérique matériel. En revanche, la LED ne doit pas être allumer que sur 0 ou sur 1 mais tant que vous recevez des données. Est ce cela?

0 Kudos
Message 7 of 10
(9,024 Views)

Bonjour,

Désole pour l'explication confuse en anglais

Je pense que vous avez bien compris mon problème

J'aimerait que des que le 6525 reçoive un signal sur ces entrée, j'allume une led sous labview ce qui me permettrait de contrôler si oui ou non j'ai un signal sur l'entrée

Mon but final est de faire un banc de test automatiser et j'aimerait afin de géré la partie mécanique, avoir des signaux de contrôles (étape 1 finie , étape 2 finie ...) par exemple des que la pièce est en butée, on émet un signal sur l'entrée 1 du 6525 et je peut ensuite enchaîner sur l'étape suivante

Merci pour votre aide & pour celle de votre collaborateur précédant

Je n'ai malheureusement pas d'expérience dans labview donc je patauge un peu dans la semoule 🙂

Cordialement

Rodolphe B.

0 Kudos
Message 8 of 10
(9,019 Views)

Pourriez vous créer un autre forum sur la partie française et poster le lien de ce nouveau forum sur ce forum afin de garder la logique?

Cordialement

0 Kudos
Message 9 of 10
(9,014 Views)

Why continue in french?! Do you french people as usual think you are the world language and every one else SHOULD understand french? Dont you think other can have use to understand National Instruments hardware?

0 Kudos
Message 10 of 10
(3,938 Views)