cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

USB-6510 Continuous Monitoring Ports

Solved!
Go to solution

To whom it may concern,

With the USB-6510, is it possible to be continuously monitoring all ports, as inputs, and once a port changes have that recorded in someway? Basically I would like the device to have some sort of setup code that puts the device into a state to monitor all inputs. Is this possible

Thanks for any and all help!

Joe

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 4
(940 Views)

Yeah, that is nothing but polling all the ports using some sort of code.

All you described can be done using custom code development but not out of the box.

Santhosh
Soliton Technologies

New to the forum? Please read community guidelines and how to ask smart questions

Only two ways to appreciate someone who spent their free time to reply/answer your question - give them Kudos or mark their reply as the answer/solution.

Finding it hard to source NI hardware? Try NI Trading Post
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 4
(924 Views)

Thanks for the response Santhosh! Love the profile picture by the way 🙂 If you know of any resources or ways to get me started on this could you point me towards them? Still a newbie in Labview, but I will continue to search on my own too!

-Joe

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 4
(913 Views)
Solution
Accepted by josephrenk

Looks like there is an example that does most of your requirements.

Navigate to LabVIEW >> Help >> Find Examples

And navigate to the highlighted item

santo_13_0-1660766589546.png

Santhosh
Soliton Technologies

New to the forum? Please read community guidelines and how to ask smart questions

Only two ways to appreciate someone who spent their free time to reply/answer your question - give them Kudos or mark their reply as the answer/solution.

Finding it hard to source NI hardware? Try NI Trading Post
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 4
(903 Views)