Digital I/O

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

RF communication receiver with Rio

Hi

I try to acquire data from RF reciever  with use sbrio 9636 but i did not acquire datafrom RF reciver .How to acquire data from RF receiver. I use RWS-434N-6_433.92MHz_ASK_RF_Receiver and transmitterTWS-BS-3 pls help me...

Thank you. 

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 5
(4,167 Views)

Hi Osman,

Are you trying to implement this functionality in LabVIEW? If so, what version of LabVIEW are you using?

Are you programming on the RT target or FPGA target?

Are you receiving any errors?

Can you see your devices in NI MAX? Can you see them in Device Manager?

Can you give more details about your application? How are you implementing your code?

JD B.
Applications Engineer
National Instruments
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 5
(4,138 Views)

hi 

Firstly thank you for interest my problem.I useLabview 2014 and i wrote simple code so  i sent digital data but i did not read right. for example when i open control boolen .i must see 1 rfom receiver data but when push buton firstly i saw 1 then i closed i saw 0 but i try second i see one and closed i saw 1 did not read 0.and i did not see anything NImax .I connected digiatal input/output my device.

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 5
(4,129 Views)

Hi Osman,

I am having a difficult time understanding your problem. What NI hardware are you using to acquire these signals? 

Can you post a snippet of your code?

JD B.
Applications Engineer
National Instruments
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 5
(4,120 Views)

i use single-board rio 9636 and i connected RF tranciver input to sbrio DIO and recevier output connected rio DIO.i sent my code.

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 5
(4,115 Views)