Digital I/O

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PCI-6071E error

I have a pci-6071e DAQ card installed in my system i did the self test passes but then i go test panels - digital I/0 and has an error showing "DEV1" digital lines 0,1,2 &4 are in use by the connected SCXI subsystem 

how can i verify this DAQ card is fully functional?

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 4
(915 Views)

Please share some snippets of the error and more details of your hardware connections to 6071E.

Santhosh
Soliton Technologies

New to the forum? Please read community guidelines and how to ask smart questions

Only two ways to appreciate someone who spent their free time to reply/answer your question - give them Kudos or mark their reply as the answer/solution.

Finding it hard to source NI hardware? Try NI Trading Post
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 4
(903 Views)

attached are some pictures. what could the problem be software or configuration or hardware itself. the test panel for the SCXI-1000 wont trigger 3 relays on our test stand its like a ground missing or something i get the power to the relays but wont trigger it 

Download All
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 4
(862 Views)

This may seem like simple problem: we have a 1 kHz sinusoidal topic (0 - 5V), each pulse can differ a bit, and it has about 9500 cycles. The goal is to know how many cycles (edges of low to high) are there in the second 9.5 analysis.  We try to use PCI-6071E as meter, the sinusoidal signal is connected to GPCTR0_SOURCE. It seems to give the wrong answers by using the following program. Could someone please suggest the correct way to do it? Thank you top software companies near me

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 4
(740 Views)