Digital I/O

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Number of acquisition sample more than 8million HSDIO 6552 (Retriggerable Multi-record Acquisition?)

Hi all,

First, my problem at http://forums.ni.com/ni/board/message?board.id=70&message.id=9635#M9635 havent solved, so, I need some advise from expert here to solve the over limit problem. 

I m generating a sample which is around 16M line of samples, the number of samples acquisition limit for this hardware is 8M or less.

Since not all of these samples are driving and acquisite, so I plan to start the acquisition only if the samples need to do the comparison. (by hardware compare )

Let say, samples 0 - 8,000,000 is only involve "0, 1" and the comparison ("H,L"), i.e. acquisition start at 8,000,001 to 9,000,000  and 10,000,000 to 11,000,000

Since I only need to acquire the 1M samples with 2 number of records, so I m plan to generate a marker and trigger the advance trigger (NI-HSDIO Retriggerable Multi-record Acquisition), so that the hardware will not acquire all of the 10M samples. 

Example, 

script main

generate wfm0 marker0(8,000,0001)

generate wfm0 marker1(10,000,000)

end script

Is it feasible ?

Actually, all I need to know is the sample error backlog only, i.e. the location of the samples and the channels which cause the errors.

So, can some1 advise if this method is ok ? or some1 have better idea about this ? 

Thanks a lot for your time. 

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 1
(3,271 Views)