From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

Digital I/O

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MAX doesn't recognize DAQCard-6533, but windows does

I followed the instuctions to install the card exactly.  I installed all the software and then the hardware.  Windows recognizes my card and claims it is working correctly, but Measurement and Automation explorer does not even detect the card.  The only option under devices and interfaces is PXI System (Unidentified), which showed up after installing the hardware.  How can I make sure my card is detected and working properly with Measurement and Automation explorer?
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 2
(2,967 Views)

Hi,

Do you have the Traditional NI-DAQ (Legacy) driver installed? This device is only supported for Traditional NI-DAQ. A good way to check if the driver is installed is to expand the softare tab in Measurement and Automation Explorer (MAX). Here is the link to the driver download page in case you don't have it: Traditional NI-DAQ 7.4.1. Let me know if you do have the driver and you still cannot see your device in MAX.

Regards,
Hal L.

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 2
(2,953 Views)