Digital I/O

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Initializing/Configuring digital IO channels

I'm trying to initialize lines read with DIO-96. Attached is an example. WHen I run the sequence, the write function only configures according to the the last sequence frame. In other words reading from channel 5 to intialize channel 8 is ignored while reading from channel 3 to intialize channel 6 is accepted. How do I read multiple channels of the DIO 96 and configure other channels with this data. It seems as if I can only configure 1 channel. There are 8 bits per channel, 12 channels = 12 x 8 = 96 TTL lines.
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 2
(2,924 Views)
Hi,

If you are just trying to figure out how to write to all of the lines on this card then you can follow this link. This example should clear up the issue of writing to all of the digital lines, and maybe shed some insight into completing your particular task. Could you please clarify what you mean by reading multiple channels and then "configuring" other channels. If you are trying to take the write from sequence 0 and use that as the read for sequence 1, then you can add a sequence local to the edge of the sequence structure. I hope this helps, and have a Great Day!
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 2
(2,924 Views)