Digital I/O

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I'm use NI 9211. Programm on any DAQ Traditional command return error -10401

I'm use NI 9211 via NI 9162 USB carrier. Programm on any DAQ Traditional command returns error -10401 "The specified device is not NI product...". NI-DAQ version 7.4.4f7.
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 6
(3,439 Views)
Assuming the CompactRIO/CompactDAQ model, you get the error because the device is not supported with the obsolete traditional driver. You have to use the DAQmx driver.
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 6
(3,435 Views)
In addition to Dennis's answer, please ensure that you are not using the Mac/Linux version of the NI USB-9211. Its number is 778976-01 and it will need the NI-DAQmx Base driver. The Windows version is called NI USB-9211A and its number is 779436-01.
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 6
(3,419 Views)
No, it's not MAC/Linux device. The DAQmx samples works, but incorrect with my thermocouples. In connection with it I need in Borland (СodeGear) compatibility with previous versions of software. And have to works with special calibration charts for the W-Re thermocouples on all 4 channels instead of 80mv per channel.
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 6
(3,414 Views)

May be someone have any ideas or Borland supported traditional libraryes for this device? (published on this site or converted does not works).

P.S. Sorry for bad English
0 Kudos
Message 5 of 6
(3,410 Views)

If you think the readings are incorrect, then you should be posting a question about that. Even if there was support with the old driver, that would not make a difference with the readings.

If you won't modify the old software to use either driver, then you will have to find an older device that is supported still by traditional DAQ.

0 Kudos
Message 6 of 6
(3,397 Views)