Digital I/O

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

For FPC connectors, are foreign brands really better than local brands?

I am a purchasing staff and I often hear my colleagues say that an imported FPC connector is better than a local one. The price is high but the quality standard is highly guaranteed. This made me think whether local FPC connectors are really inferior? Doesn't the quality meet customer standards? Are foreign brands really better than local brands?

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 2
(2,109 Views)

Original post, you don't have to be too stressed. In fact, in my opinion, about the FPC connector products, it is not about whether the production is good or bad, it is about not being too one-sided, and not being too absolute. Just like a person, it is not a matter of what people in a country must be, the focus is on the essence. It is like Winconn connector manufacturer(www.wis-connector.com). which is collaborating with our company. It is a local FPC connector supplier, but their service is warm and friendly. The procedures with big brands are cumbersome. The most important thing is that they produce products that satisfy customers' various needs.

Therefore, I believe that a foreign brand is not necessarily better. The key is to look at the cost vs quality and service attitude.

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 2
(2,059 Views)