Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Does anyone know if I can use NI-HSDIO vi to program 6534

or I should be the traditional DIO vi to program 6534
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 3
(3,230 Views)
Hello,
I am not sure what VI you are referring to when you say "NI-HSDIO.vi", but here's some general information. In LabVIEW there is a whole palette of DIO functions at Functions->NI Measurements->Data Acquisition->Digital I/O. Now, depending on whether you want to do high speed operations (requiring a buffer) or you want to do static operations will depend on which VI's to use there. There are several examples using the 6534 that are shipped with LabVIEW that you can find by using the Example Finder in LabVIEW. They are located at "Hardware Input and Output->Traditional DAQ->Digital Input and Output -> 653X"

If this information doesn't help you, please reply with some more information on your application. Namely, what software are you using to progra
m this system?

Nicholas C
National Instruments
Applications Engineering
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 3
(3,229 Views)
Hello,

The NI-HSDIO driver software was written specifically for our SMC-based high-speed digital devices (NI 654x and NI 655x as of October 2004). The 653x devices are currently supported under Traditional DAQ, and they are scheduled to have DAQmx support at a later time. Until that time, please use the example programs as mentioned above.
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 3
(3,230 Views)