From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

Digital I/O

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Digital I/O

Solved!
Go to solution

Hi sir, I am a beginning with labview. Now, I am working with Labview version 8.5 and I want to control a stepper motor in a tutotial...but the problem is I don't have enough modules to complete it...That is Data Acquisition (Digital I/O and Analog I/O...) How can I get it in my Labview version

Thank you very much

Regards,

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 6
(3,291 Views)
Solution
Accepted by topic author JoJa

Click on 'Support' at the top of the page and then DAQmx.

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 6
(3,289 Views)

Thanks sir, I have already downloaded NI-DAQmx and set up almost supports for labview but I can't find it in my front panel

Please guide me for detail

Thank you very much!

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 6
(3,283 Views)

I don't know what you mean by finding it on your front panel. Go to the block diagram and open your function palette and then Measurement I/O>DAQmx.

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 6
(3,280 Views)

Thanks, but I can't find it or my version misses something ....

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 6
(3,277 Views)

That's the correct palette for the DAQmx driver. If you are looking for the traditional DAQ functions, the you tutorial is very, very, out of date but you can still install the driver if you are using an older OS such as XP. Just be aware that the functions are obsolete and you won't learn much by using them.What is the exact name of the functions and what is the date of the tutorial?

p.s. You can find the old driver by searching for 'traditional daq'.

0 Kudos
Message 6 of 6
(3,273 Views)