cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

DIO port config.vi : subVI is not executable

Solved!
Go to solution

Hello,

Could you please help me in my problem explained below.

My problems is when I execute the VI file attached below, I get the error saying " SubVI 'DIO port config.vi': subVI is not executable". Same error for DIO port write.vi, DIO port read. vi.

I went to DIO port config.vi and executed it separtately which shows the error "Code Interface Node: Object code is not loaded".

Actually the program used to work fine and suddenly started showing this error which I could not resolve.

Below are my system specifications.

I have LV v4.0.1 running in my Windows 2000 OS.  I have LAB-PC+ DAQ card to control some motors. I also have PCI-GPIB card connected to Lecroy 8901 GPIB interface for data aquisition.

I have NI-DAQ 6.6, NI-VISA for windows 95/NT installed in my system.

I attached my program file with this message.

any valueble suggestions are greatly apprecited.

Thank you.

Download All
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 4
(4,214 Views)
Solution
Accepted by topic author fighter
It sounds like your traditional DAQ driver got corrupted. Have you tried reinstalling it?
Message 2 of 4
(4,194 Views)

Thank you very much Dennis..

the problem is resolved after reinstalling the drivers.

Since I had limited knowledge with NI, I was hesitant to reinstall the drivers. So, I thought I would make sure with NI forums before doing that.

Now the program doesnt show any errors.

Just for information, why do the drivers get corrupted? I just want to make sure I dont do the mistake again if I did any.

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 4
(4,183 Views)
I don't know what could have caused the corruption. You've got a very old version of LabVIEW (and unsupported on that OS, I believe) and a very old driver for the DAQ card.
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 4
(4,173 Views)