Digital I/O

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

DAQ Aquisition of N scans, software triggered

Hello,
I'm doing Data aquisition. My NI DAQ card is PCI-6071E. I work with labview 6.02
I allready have a labview program doing the data acquistion of N scans, which is software triggered when the signal of a channel has a given rise.(c.f attached file) To do this I use the 3 VIs "AI config", "AI start" and "AI read". for "AI start", I use the option "continous measurment" (that is "Number of scan" = 0), and for "AI read" I have set a "conditional retrivial".
My problem is as follow: I would like to send a digital signal to my DAQ card when the measurment is started (to start a high speed camera). But how can I know that the trigger condition is reached? I tried to use the VI "occurence config", but get an err
or message -10695 Does anyone has an idea?
Thanks,
Marc
Download All
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 2
(2,865 Views)
hi,

the error code means the following:
NI-DAQ LV: You have set up an operation that requires the use of interrupts. DMA is not allowed. For example, some DAQ events, such as messaging and LabVIEW occurrences, require interrupts.

you should search for examples which includes the occurrence functions, her is a link:
http://search.ni.com/query.html?col=alldocs&qp=%2Bcontenttype%3AExample&lk=1&qt=%2Boccurrence&layout=Example

I think the first example is very informative!

regards,
Thomas Sandrisser
NI Germany
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 2
(2,864 Views)