Digital I/O

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Could not load device properly

Hi All,

I don't know what is the system change that my previous devices are no longer shows up properly, please get the working pictures and broken pictures

Struggled for this error for 2 weeks and not been able to figure out the solution.

Download All
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 5
(925 Views)

https://knowledge.ni.com/KnowledgeArticleDetails?id=kA00Z0000019MO7SAM&l=en-US

In my experience, NI MAX errors occur with certain settings of Firewalls and AntiVirus software, where it blocks NI MAX UI from contacting the database. This could have happened without your knowledge if your IT group changed some Firewall policies from the central server. I would recommend you to try the troubleshooting steps mentioned in the article in the above link.

If none works out, the only other option is to reinstall all drivers and possibly a system restore.

Santhosh
Soliton Technologies

New to the forum? Please read community guidelines and how to ask smart questions

Only two ways to appreciate someone who spent their free time to reply/answer your question - give them Kudos or mark their reply as the answer/solution.

Finding it hard to source NI hardware? Try NI Trading Post
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 5
(919 Views)

Thanks a lot for your reply, I have tried mostly everything, the only solution would be a clean PC re-image, but once I remove keysight IO library, this corruption happened again

I want to know what dependency result in this failure? can I somehow just repair one component or re-install some dependency?

Thanks

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 5
(874 Views)

I highly think Keysight IO library is the culprit corrupting NI MAX, it is not simple to know which dependency is causing the trouble (at least as an user) - to get more info, you would need to raise a support request with NI Support.

The easier route will be to start from a clean slate, hold off the Keysight IO library until the last, so you can figure out if it is the one corrupting NI MAX.

Santhosh
Soliton Technologies

New to the forum? Please read community guidelines and how to ask smart questions

Only two ways to appreciate someone who spent their free time to reply/answer your question - give them Kudos or mark their reply as the answer/solution.

Finding it hard to source NI hardware? Try NI Trading Post
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 5
(868 Views)

I installed 20.0 release of the NI Max, but our production line still would nee to use 20.5 release to control the DIO devices,

When I install 20.5 release, I always get below error:

How can I resolve this ?

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 5
(851 Views)