Digital I/O

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conver TTL into Relay

Warp,

This board is for discussions of the NI digital I/O devices. You would be better off posting to the Multisim board.

0 Kudos
Message 31 of 38
(5,723 Views)
can anyone help us? our circuit needs a dc to dc converter... we almost have all the items needed to have the said circuit except for one... 1N5822 high speed schottky diode (3A)...  can anyone tell us an alternative for this diode? or at least provide us another circuit for a 5v to 12v step up dc to dc converter... we use lm2577 for our circuit... thank you...
0 Kudos
Message 32 of 38
(5,669 Views)
It looks like you haven't had much luck getting a reply on your message.  Unfortunately I can't answer your question but I do have a couple of tips for you:
  1. I would suggest starting a new thread for new questions.  New, unanswered posts will get more new traffic than an extra post on an existing thread.
  2. The expertise of most of the users in these forums is more in the area of NI products.  If you haven't already done so, you may have better luck getting an answer to this question from an electronic component distributor.

Good luck with your application and sorry that I can't help you more!

0 Kudos
Message 33 of 38
(5,633 Views)
It looks like you haven't had much luck getting a reply on your message.  Unfortunately I can't answer your question but I do have a couple of tips for you:
  1. I would suggest starting a new thread for new questions.  New, unanswered posts will get more new traffic than an extra post on an existing thread.
  2. The expertise of most of the users in these forums is more in the area of NI products.  If you haven't already done so, you may have better luck getting an answer to this question from an electronic component distributor.

Good luck with your application and sorry that I can't help you more!

0 Kudos
Message 34 of 38
(5,633 Views)

Hi,

Like Elizabeth said a new thread would be better. Now you have to do with my answer  Smiley Tongue

Can you order components at Farnell ? They have the diode you want.

Another option is the SB3H90 from VISHAY (90V - 3A)

0 Kudos
Message 35 of 38
(5,629 Views)
Well thank you for all your suggestions. Our group really appreciate yor efforts in helping us solve our problem... Luckily, we did got our diode... Thanks again and hope to hear more from you...
0 Kudos
Message 36 of 38
(5,621 Views)

We're using the USB-6501 (works with USB-6008 too) directly connected to the Solid State Relay.

Pin 2 (+5v) and pin 16 (port 2.0) is connected to the relay directly. Internally pin 16 is connected to pin 2 through 4.7k resistor.

When you power up the module the relay is inactive (both pin 2 and 16 actually going to the same +5V on the USB module).

Later the software creates a digital out channel and when you activate it pin 16 is sent to GND (ground) and the relay gets the required power.

0 Kudos
Message 37 of 38
(5,136 Views)

Hi Sandesh,

The module you are looking for is available from www.msr-elektronik.com

This module is called HM 1 - 5

See also: http://www.atrie.de/Produkte/Katalog/hm1-hm2.pdf

More information on Industrial Automatiom can be found at:

http://www.industrial-automation-hands-on.com/

http://www.industrial-automation-hands-on.com/
0 Kudos
Message 38 of 38