Digital I/O

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Controlling 3 LEDs

Hello,

I am new user to labview. I am trying to control 3 LEDs (at the end solenoid valves) in order to have each of them switch on-off (at on=2 off=0.5 seconds), but each should start with a delay respect to previous one. So, I am trying to use the VI that I attached, and it works well to have 3LEDs on-off continuously till I stoped. I want to start each LEDs blinking with 0.5 delay respect to previous one. So, by applying this, the LEDs will flash at the same rate but with a time delay to each other. But unfortunately, the programm just turn on-off each of LEDs without any time overlap.

Could you please help me.

Thanks

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 7
(5,537 Views)

I am not able to attach VI even any image.

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 7
(5,528 Views)

Try zipping up your code and posting that.

GCentral
There are only two ways to tell somebody thanks: Kudos and Marked Solutions
Unofficial Forum Rules and Guidelines
"Not that we are sufficient in ourselves to claim anything as coming from us, but our sufficiency is from God" - 2 Corinthians 3:5
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 7
(5,523 Views)

I changed my  browser to Chrome

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 7
(5,437 Views)

I changed my browser to Chrome and now I can attach the file.

Apart from my goal to have an accurate control of On-Off time for 3 LEDs. To start having 3 LEDs witching On-Off in sequence, I tried with the VI attached to this post. But I do not know, how use data of true-false (boolean) of each frame for each LED and connect to DAQ assistant. I used Build array but it does not work.

I really apreciate your help.

Thanks,

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 7
(5,421 Views)

Since you only have 3 LEDs, I would just make an array to act as a lookup table for what your values should be.  You can then iterate the row circularly and index out the values to your LEDs.

GCentral
There are only two ways to tell somebody thanks: Kudos and Marked Solutions
Unofficial Forum Rules and Guidelines
"Not that we are sufficient in ourselves to claim anything as coming from us, but our sufficiency is from God" - 2 Corinthians 3:5
0 Kudos
Message 6 of 7
(5,419 Views)

Thank you very much for your reply.

I will try to build a VI as you suggested. In my VI, I was able to control the On-time of LED, but I do not know how to implement this to your code.

In the meantime, I have another question regarding my first comment of this post. I have attached the VI that I am using, and as I mentioned I need to have a [t] second overlap (e.g. 500 s), between the same On-Off LED pattern. So, since the on-off time for all 3 LEDs are the same, with the delay, I can have an overlap between them. But I do not get what I expect, and each turn on-off after eachother with no overlap. Any guide will be appreciated.

Thanks,

0 Kudos
Message 7 of 7
(5,411 Views)