cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

2 continuous digital waveforms using pxi 6544

Solved!
Go to solution

hi,

I wonder how can I generate 2 digital waveforms which continuous, and I shall be able to have them either same phase, or 1/2 phase different, or 1/4 phase different. And I need them to be able to output them in any channel (freely) of my PXI 6544.

I've seen generation examples (without script), but most examples shows only how to generate data in parallel way. Should I use script generation to achieve this? with repeat forever thing?

regards,

yan

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 26
(5,862 Views)

they would be like this if they have 1/4 phase different.

digital.png

regards,

yan.

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 26
(5,860 Views)

ok nvm,

I just need to use scripted generation indeed, repeat forever an array of certain values. And I could multiply the values with constant to get similar output in different channels.

But the next challenge is, I need in other channel to generate static voltage, at the same time without losing my dynamic data. How to do that? I tried this (screenshot), but my channel 0-1 (dynamic data) are going back to zero after the "time to wait (ms)" elapsed.

digital.png

From the help menu, I found that static write can be masked, which means, that channel with mask wouldnt be changed, whatever the data on "write data" pin are.

Please help,

regards,

Yan.

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 26
(5,844 Views)

Hello Yan,

can you zip your project and send it to me?

Best regards,

Tobias

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 26
(5,835 Views)

hi tobias,

here is the VI without zip.

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 26
(5,821 Views)

hello Yan,

try this modification of your VI and please check what value the "done" exit of the "Is Done.vi" has.

Best regards,

Tobias

0 Kudos
Message 6 of 26
(5,805 Views)

hi tobias, can you please re upload your VI for labview 2010? thanks.

regards,

yan.

0 Kudos
Message 7 of 26
(5,776 Views)

Hello Yan,

Here is your VI in 2010

Best regards,

Tobias

Message 8 of 26
(5,773 Views)

hi tobias,

I've tried your VI, and it works. And the value of "done" is somehow always FALSE, which means while loop wont end unless I click STOP.
Thanks,

regards,

Yan.

0 Kudos
Message 9 of 26
(5,759 Views)

Hello Yan,

Nice to hear.

Do you have any further question?

Best regards,

Tobias

0 Kudos