DQMH Consortium Toolkits Discussions

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sync error 5002

Hi,

I'm using the delacore framework with two modules (one defined by myself), the other (clonable) just leaved.

Because "my" module has to start itself I moved the start modul and sync events

in the "Initialize Panel" case.

I had to abort the modules execution, because I started it directly from its main and not from the tester.

Now I get the "event synchronization error" 5002.

Could it be, that the movement of the start module further cause this error?

Or was it the abort of the programm which throws no synchronization errors?

Kind regards from Switzerland,

Katrin

Download All
Message 1 of 5
(3,858 Views)

Can you share your code?

In the Project, right click on Build Specifications and create a build specification for a zip file. This will ensure you include everything needed. Then attach that zip file to this post. 

Let us know what version of LabVIEW you are using.

Thanks,

Fab

For an opportunity to learn from experienced developers / entrepeneurs (Steve, Joerg, and Brian amongst them):
Check out DSH Pragmatic Software Development Workshop!

DQMH Lead Architect * DQMH Trusted Advisor * Certified LabVIEW Architect * Certified LabVIEW Embedded Developer * Certified Professional Instructor * LabVIEW Champion * Code Janitor

Have you been nice to future you?
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 5
(3,814 Views)

Hi Fabiola,

Thanks you for your effort.

I have attached the project which bases on LabVIEW 2015 SP1 32 bit.

To be honest: I could not reproduce the error myself. I stopped to develop this project, because I was writing you. But reopen it, the error does not appear anymore.

So the code must be the correct one. But I am not sure if it can help currently.

Just an assumption: The SVN or LabVIEW itself have load tempory links.

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 5
(3,802 Views)

Hi Katrin,

I don't see anything wrong with how you have modified the Application.lvlib:Main.vi. Let us know if the error comes back and we can help you figure out what is going on.

Regards,

Fab

For an opportunity to learn from experienced developers / entrepeneurs (Steve, Joerg, and Brian amongst them):
Check out DSH Pragmatic Software Development Workshop!

DQMH Lead Architect * DQMH Trusted Advisor * Certified LabVIEW Architect * Certified LabVIEW Embedded Developer * Certified Professional Instructor * LabVIEW Champion * Code Janitor

Have you been nice to future you?
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 5
(3,796 Views)

Hi Fab,

I will let you know when the error comes back.

Thanks and kind regards,

Katrin

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 5
(3,777 Views)