DQMH Consortium Toolkits Discussions

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

QMH Message Management post on the forums and other DQMH news

Hi guys,

I wanted to let people know that an interesting discussion is taking place in the forums regarding QMH Message Management:

http://forums.ni.com/t5/LabVIEW/QMH-Message-Management/td-p/3212813

This resulted in some interest on the DQMH toolkit, I have been answering a couple of questions there and I thought that some of the people in this group might be interested in checking out that discussion.

BTW, I mention in that thread that we are working on bringing you a new release of the DQMH with new features. Stay tuned for more information.

We have also added a subscription button to a DQMH newsletter here: http://delacor.com/products/ , we will be notifying our subscribers first about the new release, then this group, then the world

As usual, if you have any comments/questions regarding the DQMH toolkit, please do not hesitate to contact us.

Best regards,

Fab

For an opportunity to learn from experienced developers / entrepeneurs (Steve, Joerg, and Brian amongst them):
Check out DSH Pragmatic Software Development Workshop!

DQMH Lead Architect * DQMH Trusted Advisor * Certified LabVIEW Architect * Certified LabVIEW Embedded Developer * Certified Professional Instructor * LabVIEW Champion * Code Janitor

Have you been nice to future you?
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 3
(4,197 Views)

Hi Fabiola,

I'm considering using DQMH for the next application, would it make sense to try to re-code DQMH to use the Asynchronous Message Communication (AMC) Library?

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 3
(3,229 Views)

Hi Radical_Raf, 

I'd be interested to hear more about what kind of system you're trying to build with an AMC-based DQMH. We're in the middle of making a "network-enabled" DQMH module template ourselves, and it'd be great to hear others' use cases and thoughts... 

Regards,

Joerg

DSH Pragmatic Software Development Workshops (Fab, Steve, Brian and me)
Release Automation Tools for LabVIEW (CI/CD integration with LabVIEW)
DQMH® (The Future of Team-Based LabVIEW Development)

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 3
(3,221 Views)