cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

One Module appears multiple times in the "Create New DQMH Event" Window

Solved!
Go to solution

Hi all!

When we developing on embedded systems like cRIOs, sometimes we have more than one target for our code (e.g. for testing), and the code is in auto-populating folders so the same files appear under every target. In the following example we have three DQMH-modules under the folder "Modules".

Project with several Targets

If I add a new Event with the DQMH-tools (Tools -> Delacore -> DQMH -> Create New DQMH Event), in the list where I can select the DQMH-module, every module appears multiple times (one entry for every target). The same is true for the other functions where I can select a module.

DQMH - New Event.png

It seems that the DQMH scripting recognizes every module under every target in the project, even it's the same module (and same files) for every target. When I select a module from the list, it makes no difference which one of the multiple occurrences I select, the scripting works in any case.

My proposal for a bugfix is to just filter the list for multiple occurrences. Maybe this can come in a future release. 

Regards,

Manu

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 2
(3,310 Views)
Solution
Accepted by topic author ManuelSebald

Hi Manu,

Thanks for bringing this to our attention. We will look into addressing it for the next release we are working on.

Regards,

Fab

For an opportunity to learn from experienced developers / entrepeneurs (Steve, Joerg, and Brian amongst them):
Check out DSH Pragmatic Software Development Workshop!

DQMH Lead Architect * DQMH Trusted Advisor * Certified LabVIEW Architect * Certified LabVIEW Embedded Developer * Certified Professional Instructor * LabVIEW Champion * Code Janitor

Have you been nice to future you?
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 2
(3,263 Views)