cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Delacor at NI Week 2017 DarrenN Presentation

Solved!
Go to solution

Hello,

Will be available "Rapid App Development with DQMH" recording?

It must be very useful.

Thanks,

Sergiy

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 5
(4,120 Views)

Hi Sergiy,

Unfortunately the code did not record well. I am in the process of editing the video and we re-recorded some of the coding.

As soon as it is ready, I will make sure to post it here. 

I don't know if it will be useful, but I can tell you it was very entertaining 🙂

Regards,

Fab

For an opportunity to learn from experienced developers / entrepeneurs (Steve, Joerg, and Brian amongst them):
Check out DSH Pragmatic Software Development Workshop!

DQMH Lead Architect * DQMH Trusted Advisor * Certified LabVIEW Architect * Certified LabVIEW Embedded Developer * Certified Professional Instructor * LabVIEW Champion * Code Janitor

Have you been nice to future you?
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 5
(4,036 Views)
Solution
Accepted by FabiolaDelaCueva

Hi Sergiy,

Video is available via this post:

http://delacor.com/rapid-application-development-with-dqmh/

Let us know what you think.

Regards,

Fab

For an opportunity to learn from experienced developers / entrepeneurs (Steve, Joerg, and Brian amongst them):

DQMH Lead Architect * DQMH Trusted Advisor * Certified LabVIEW Architect * Certified LabVIEW Embedded Developer * Certified Professional Instructor * LabVIEW Champion * Code Janitor

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 5
(4,017 Views)

Hi Fabiola,

I watched presentation one time. First impression - it is very useful. But, but I have to rewatch some parts at speed 0.5, maybe even 0.25.

Also, it was a smart choice of presenter. Now I believe "DQMH" was named after Darren (at least partially).

Thanks,

Sergiy

Message 4 of 5
(4,011 Views)

I enjoyed editing the video, hopefully the annotations on the video will help you when you pause the video because you want to find out how he did that 🙂

The D in DQMH is for Delacor, but I guess it could be for Darren too 😉

By the way, check the blog post, at the bottom, I put links to the exact spot where Darren explains each tip/trick and I repeated each one, hopefully at a more manageable speed. 

Regards,

Fab

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 5
(4,006 Views)