DQMH Consortium Toolkits Discussions

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

DQMH at NI Week 2018

Hello,

NI Week 2018 is next week, I am very excited to see all the DQMH related sessions. 

If you want to find out more, check out this blog post with more details on the NI Week sessions I recommend.

If you will be at NI Week, make sure you say hi when you see any of the Delacor team members (we are hard to miss with our red shirts) Let us know how you are using DQMH.

Also, this year we have a limited number of DQMH ribbons. You know, those that you can paste on your conference badge.

See you soon!

Fab

For an opportunity to learn from experienced developers / entrepeneurs (Steve, Joerg, and Brian amongst them):
Check out DSH Pragmatic Software Development Workshop!

DQMH Lead Architect * DQMH Trusted Advisor * Certified LabVIEW Architect * Certified LabVIEW Embedded Developer * Certified Professional Instructor * LabVIEW Champion * Code Janitor

Have you been nice to future you?
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 5
(3,017 Views)

Again, I'm super bummed out that I cannot be there. I'll make sure to watch and comment. 

Have fun (and save me a badge, pleeeeze)!

DSH Pragmatic Software Development Workshops (Fab, Steve, Brian and me)
Release Automation Tools for LabVIEW (CI/CD integration with LabVIEW)
HSE Discord Server (Discuss our free and commercial tools and services)
DQMH® (The Future of Team-Based LabVIEW Development)

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 5
(2,996 Views)

Looking forward to my first NIWeek, signed up this morning! I was able to use your blog post to convince my manager it would be worth my time to attend since I have used DQMH for our current application and will be using it for future applications.

I will make sure to say hi to the Delacor team.

Ryan Sheppard

Message 3 of 5
(2,973 Views)

@ryan_sheppard wrote:

Looking forward to my first NIWeek, signed up this morning! I was able to use your blog post to convince my manager it would be worth my time to attend since I have used DQMH for our current application and will be using it for future applications.

I will make sure to say hi to the Delacor team.

Ryan Sheppard

Ryan,

It will be great to see you there! Also, you made my day, sometimes I wonder if people are finding the posts useful! 😉

During the keynotes, I sit in the LabVIEW Champions area, come look for me and I will give you your DQMH ribbon. 

Also, make sure you get your tickets for the LAVA BBQ, if you have not done so already.

Regards,

Fab

For an opportunity to learn from experienced developers / entrepeneurs (Steve, Joerg, and Brian amongst them):

DQMH Lead Architect * DQMH Trusted Advisor * Certified LabVIEW Architect * Certified LabVIEW Embedded Developer * Certified Professional Instructor * LabVIEW Champion * Code Janitor

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 5
(2,965 Views)

Material is up at http://bit.ly/fabNIWeek2018DQMH

Message 5 of 5
(2,909 Views)