[IDLE] Dallas User Group Community

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

LabVIEW R&D in Dallas

Hello Dallas LabVIEW User Group,

My name is Darin. I have worked at National Instruments for 15 years and recently moved to the Dallas-FtWorth area. I am now working remotely for the NI R&D team in Austin. 

My job is to be a Product Owner for LabVIEW NXG. As a Product Owner at NI, I am responsible for prioritizing the work in LabVIEW R&D to iteratively build out the most useful functionality first that can help make you successful. I have the most control over the features that go into the WebVI technology stack, but I am plugged into other areas of LabVIEW and LabVIEW NXG as well.

I was planning to sit in on the Dallas User Group sessions you have planned each quarter; primarily to understand in more detail how you've applied NI Software to solve your use cases and applications and to identify gaps in our software offering that NI could better address.

Hopefully you will find value in having a regular LabVIEW R&D fly-on-the-wall attendee.  I look forward to meeting you, hearing your perspectives and using that to shape the future roadmap of our products!

See you next Wednesday,

-Darin Gillis

PS - attached is my headshot -- so you can recognize me and say hello in person!

Darin Gillis
NI - Chief Product Owner - VeriStand
Message 1 of 4
(4,234 Views)

Thanks for coming out Darin. Glad you'll be in the area from now on and will be visiting the User Group in the future. Your insight will be a welcome addition to our discussions!

Douglas Choisnet
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 4
(4,218 Views)

The meeting is still on for tomorrow Wed Oct 10th at G Systems right?  

Darin Gillis
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 4
(3,991 Views)

Yes, yes it was!  in fact it was a LV coding challenge 🙂

Darin Gillis
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 4
(3,983 Views)