DQMH Consortium Toolkits Feature Requests

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
0 Kudos
BenjaminR

DQMH Version Update Tool

It's impossible to make this feature generic. You can contact us if you need the consortium to help you create specific scripting tools for your templates.

Note that we are considering making the validation tool extensible in the future. It could be of some help to you. 

Hi Everyone, 

I'm wondering if anyone already wanted to port existing DQMH module to a newer version.

Basically, we implemented our own DQMH Template, that we improved it days after days. As we added some amazing and usefull feature to our internal DQMH Framework, we'd like to port some existing modules to our newest version.

I know, this would intensively use VI Scripting. But, maybe the Delacor team has a Magic Tool to do this porting 😉

By the way, If anyone has already been facing this situation and I'll appreciate to discuss about it.

Benjamin R.

Senior LabVIEW Developer @Neosoft

4 Comments
Olivier-JOURDAN
Active Participant

Hi Benjamin,

I'm not sure to understand your need correctly, but I think the Validate Module feature is doing what you want to do. If not, I need to understand your use case better...

Olivier Jourdan

Wovalab founder | DQMH Consortium board member | LinkedIn |

Stop writing your LabVIEW code documentation, use Antidoc!
BenjaminR
Active Participant

Hi Olivier, 

What we did is to add some basic requests to the basic cloneable DQMH module. So the idea was to programmatically create these requests for our current DQMH mdules.

I was able to call the DQMH Script New Event VI to create a specific request. I will now script to add some VIs to that new created cases of the MHL.

Benjamin R.

Senior LabVIEW Developer @Neosoft

Olivier-JOURDAN
Active Participant

Ok, I understand better.

I never came across this use case. I don't know if other DQMH users have this need. Let see how many kudos the idea is going to get 🤔

Olivier Jourdan

Olivier-JOURDAN
Active Participant
Status changed to: Declined

It's impossible to make this feature generic. You can contact us if you need the consortium to help you create specific scripting tools for your templates.

Note that we are considering making the validation tool extensible in the future. It could be of some help to you. 

Olivier Jourdan