From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

DQMH Consortium Toolkits Discussions

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Labview DQMH Application and Request VIs in Test Stand.

This error is a TS saying that the VI you are trying to run is not runnable with the run time engine installed on your PC.

Is it possible you designed the module in LV2021 but only have LV2020 on your machine ? 

In the configuration you are trying to make this work, both exe and dqmh modules should be compiled with the same version of LabVIEW.

CLA, CTA, LV Champion
View Cyril Gambini's profile on LinkedIn
This post is made under CC BY 4.0 DEED licensing
0 Kudos
Message 21 of 24
(673 Views)

I have complied both the module and the Exe from the same project using the same build specification.

I have compiled the Top-level VI and kept the module library in always include.

Also I have developed the code in Labview 2020 SP1 and used the same to compile it.

0 Kudos
Message 22 of 24
(669 Views)

Figure out what the TS error is (IMO, this one is not related to DQMH ; much more related to the version of LV that is supposed to run your step).

Then you'll be able to figure out how to make things work with DQMH following the advices already exposed here.

CLA, CTA, LV Champion
View Cyril Gambini's profile on LinkedIn
This post is made under CC BY 4.0 DEED licensing
0 Kudos
Message 23 of 24
(666 Views)

Hi Linus,

Matthias Baudot has given excellent presentations on how to build DQMH modules into PPLs, there is a video of the presentations and some additional material here:

https://www.studiobods.com/en/gdevcon-1/

https://www.studiobods.com/en/niweek2018-ts1043/

Probably the GDevCon one has all you need.

Regards,

Fab

For an opportunity to learn from experienced developers / entrepeneurs (Steve, Joerg, and Brian amongst them):
Check out DSH Pragmatic Software Development Workshop!

DQMH Lead Architect * DQMH Trusted Advisor * Certified LabVIEW Architect * Certified LabVIEW Embedded Developer * Certified Professional Instructor * LabVIEW Champion * Code Janitor

Have you been nice to future you?
0 Kudos
Message 24 of 24
(645 Views)